After 3 Days and 7 Rounds the Winners are:
1. Peter KOWALSKI, Germany
2. Radovan PLCH, Czech Republic, 97.72%
3. Armin HORTZIZ, Germany, 96.65%
1. TEA SWILLERS mit Peter KOWALSKI, John PHILLIPS, Daniel SCHNEIDER
2. F3F SWISS PILOTS 1 mit Andreas BOEHLEN, Martin ULRICH, Markus MEISSNER
3. CZECH TEAM mit Radovan PLCH, Thomas WINKLER, Richard KOHL
Detail results at F3Xvault
A few Links are on RC-Network.de
and a great Report of this Suisse Pilotes is here.
The Meeting Point on Friday will be on the Slope Batteriekopf.
here is the Bulletin 1 for the RC-Network-Open F3F 2018.
Bulletin-1 2018.pdf (132,02 kb)
you also can Download the Startinglist for the 3 Competition Days.
Please Printout the Lists and bring them with you. We will not have enough Lists for every Competitor at the Slope.
The Date is fixed and the Competition for 2018 is registered to the FAI-WorldCup and the Contest Eurotour.
The Competition will be done from 25. - 27.05.2018
The registration will open at 01.02.2018 18:00 CET / UTC+1 (Central European Time)
The competition is limited to 40 Senior participants. There is no limitation for Juniors.
On Day 3 we where able to fly 5 more Rounds in up to 15m/s on the east Slope.
At the End the Winners where:
- Czech Team (Radovan Plch, Richard Kohl, Tomas Winkler)
- Schwaben (Tobias Reik, Armin Hortzitz, Christian Fiedler)
- F3F Swiss Pilots (Markus Meissner, Stefan von Ah, Peter Würmli)
- Radovan Plch (CZE)
- Tobias Reik (GER)
- Frits Donker Duyvis (NED)
The complete Results are online at F3Xvault available: http://www.f3xvault.com/?action=event&function=event_view&event_id=949
Tomas Winkler from the Czech Team also published his pictures at google+ - Thank you for that, Tomas !
Today we where able to fly 3 Rounds in various Conditions.
For tomorrow we hope for some more Rounds on the East slope.
Results @F3Xvault: http://www.f3xvault.com/?action=event&function=event_view&event_id=949
This evening will be the Banquet at 7:30 p.m.
Today there was no flying possible because of low clouds ans rain.
Meeting tomorrow will be at 10a.m. on the Western Slope.
here is the Bulletin 1 for the RC-Network-Open F3F 2017.
We specified the Local Rules, Group scoring, Time Schedule and allowed Frequencies.
Bulletin-1 2017.pdf (271,89 kb)